SKY Residences at ICE District
10220 103 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB N1C 4DR
|Condo Prices From||CAD|
Register With Us To Receive Brochure, Floor Plans & Price List
Condo Project Summary
Edmonton is home to the country’s hottest condominium development.
SKY Residences at ICE District is a mixed-use high-rise residential development in Edmonton. This completed project by Katz Group Real Estate and One Properties is located at 10220 103 Ave NW. The major intersection is 103 Avenue Northwest and 97 Street Northwest.
It is conveniently served by transit and the city’s best services and stores. Simply put, this condo is a fantastic real estate investment opportunity. This development is a key indicator of Edmonton’s rise as an important economy.
Don't Miss Out On An Investment Opportunity Again
This condo development is located on the top 24 floors of the 66-floor Stantec Tower. This tower is the tallest in Edmonton and the tallest in Canada outside of Toronto. It was recently completed and has set its occupancy for 2020.
This condo contains 315 living units:
- One-bedroom units (490–731 square feet)
- One-bedroom + den units (556–628 square feet)
- Two-bedroom units (920–959 square feet)
- Two-bedroom + den units (1,221 square feet)
Condo units will have such finishes and features as:
- 9-foot ceilings in main areas
- Engineered flooring
- Contemporary designer kitchens with quartz countertops, soft-close cabinetry, and stainless-steel appliances
- Ensuite bathrooms with soaker tubs, ceramic wall tiles, and oversized porcelain tiles
- A choice between 3 contemporary neutral palettes
This development contains 18,000 square feet of amenities on its 30th floor. These include:
- Rooftop patio with outdoor fireplace and gas BBQ
- Oversized hot tub
- Demonstration kitchen and dining area
- Billiards club and media room with large screen TV
- Fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment and accompanying yoga/pilates studio
This diverse mixed-use building will also contain:
- Floors 31-42: a 4-star hotel
- Floors 3-29: 700,000 square feet of office space
- Floors 1-2: 77,000 square feet of retail space. Expected stores include Rexall Drugstore, Scotiabank and Starbucks. These stores will be accompanied by a 21,000-square-foot, 750-seat food hall.
SKY Residences is immaculately designed and exquisitely built. It has well-appointed amenities and luscious interiors. It offers amazing views from the city’s tallest building. It is downtown Edmonton’s best place to live.
Home to the country’s fastest growing population, Edmonton is a promising place to invest in. It has a robust real estate market that provides great returns for investors.
Location & Neighbourhood
The ICE District is a vibrant part of downtown Edmonton. It is packed with promising new developments. It is located near Edmonton’s most important destinations:
- Rogers Place
- Grand Villa Casino
- Edmonton City Hall
- Royal Alberta Museum
- Art Gallery of Alberta
- Francis Winspear Centre for Music
- Citadel Theatre
- Winston Churchill Square
- Stanley A. Milner Library
- Edmonton Convention Centre
SKY Residences would make an ideal off-campus student residence. It is close to schools like:
- Grant MacEwan University — 13 minutes away by foot
- NorQuest College — 11 minutes away by foot
- University of Alberta — 11 minutes by transit
This neighbourhood is extremely walkable. As proof, it has earned a superb Walk Score of 95. This signifies that most errands can be performed at this location without the use of a car.
But the convenience doesn’t end there. This neighbourhood is served by excellent transit and transportation infrastructure. Besides local busses, these include:
- The Edmonton LRT. This location is served by no less than five stations and two lines of this city-wide transit system. These include MacEwan, Churchill, Central, Bay/Enterprise Square, and Corona Stations.
- The Edmonton Pedway. This pedestrian path covers the entire downtown Edmonton area. It is climate-controlled throughout its 13-kilometre-long network.
This neighbourhood’s transit is so good that it has earned an excellent Transit Score of 88.
Edmonton is a great place to invest in real estate. This city does not have a Vacant Home Tax, Foreign Buyers Tax, PST, or rent control. It is a city with lots to offer to an investor.
Choose Your Pre-construction Project Before It's Open To The Public
SKY Residences at ICE District Developers
Katz Group Real Estate is responsible for land assembly, site and building development. Their projects are located across Canada and the United States for over 15 years. Their holdings include one million square feet of Canadian shopping centre space.
ONE Properties has been active as a real estate developer for the past 30 years in Canada. The company first began in Edmonton in 1987. Then, they expanded first into Calgary and then to Toronto in 2013. They are devoted to creating real estate that positively impacts people’s lives.
Read more about this developer.
1st Access To Sales - Prices & Floor Plans
Whether you're moving across the city, across the country or around the world, we have the expertise, knowledge and the resources to make your next move exciting and successful.
Awards & Achievements
At RE/MAX, success is celebrated through an established award and recognition program, and we are honoured to continuously have our mission of providing industry-leading customer service and local expertise recognized.