- Important Update: Our Investment Presentation Seminar is now available twice a week.
Register With Us To Receive Brochure, Floor Plans & Price List
Condo Project Summary
A new landmark tower looks to dominant the Toronto skyline from the foot of Canada’s most famous street. It offers a unique chance to live in one of the city’s tallest buildings.
SkyTower condos at Pinnacle One Yonge is a new mixed-use high-rise condominium development by Pinnacle International in Toronto. This pre-construction project is located at one Yonge St in the Toronto waterfront neighbourhood of South Core. The major intersection is Yonge Street and Queens Quay East.
SkyTower Condos will rise 95 storeys and offer 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms + den, 3 bedrooms layouts ranging in size from 520 sq.ft to 1,400 sq.ft. Besides having every amenity you can dream of, it will have direct access to the PATH.
Before Spending Time on Your Property Search, Our Investment Presentation Seminar Is a Must, and It’s Available Twice a Week.
This 95-storey-high tower is part of the Pinnacle One Yonge master-planned community.
SkyTower at Pinnacle One Yonge will feature:
- A six-storey podium with 5 meeting rooms and a high-end restaurant on the 2nd floor
- A 250-room hotel located on floors 3 to 12
- Ground floor retail space
- Direct access to Toronto’s environmentally-sealed underground PATH system
- A special floor devoted to the Pinnacle Club
- A single-unit penthouse suite on the 95th floor
- Glass atriums and spacious pedestrian walkways
- A spacious public square located at the northwest corner of the site
This development will contain a total of 835 living units:
- 471 one-bedroom units
- 293 two-bedroom units
- 71 three-bedroom units
Condo living units begin on the 14th floor. Unlike other condo towers in the same complex, this tower will not contain any rental suites.
1,319 square metres of indoor amenities can be found on the 7th floor. They include:
- Party room /lounge
- Outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and lounge areas
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ areas
- Cardio room
- 2 weight rooms
- Spin room
- Games room
- Serene yoga room
- Family zone with children’s play area with adjoining mother’s room
- Private dining room
- Study room
The outdoor amenities are located immediately next to the indoor amenities. This 842-square-metre exterior space contains an outdoor terrace and swimming pool. All 3 towers are able to share all of their amenities which in total is 80,000 sq.ft of indoor and outdoor residential amenity, you'll also be steps to 50,000 sq.ft of Community Centre with 6 lane swimming pool and gymnasium, you'll also be able to live, learn, work and play in the same area by being steps to 1.5 million sq.ft of office space and 160,000 sq.ft of retail space. And lets not forget, live next to the 2.5 Acres Lower Yonge Precinct Park.
A six-level inter-connected underground garage serves the complex. The entire site will have 1,157 vehicle parking spots.
For all the latest details on Sky Tower, be sure to register with GTA-Homes today.
Location & Neighbourhood
South Core has finally come into its own as a prominent Toronto neighbourhood. Its growth had previously been limited by the Gardiner Expressway. But recent developments have given it a new lease on life.
Nowadays, this central Toronto location is well-regarded as a vibrant area. It is full of diveer rse mixed-use offerings that cater to its community and the city at large.
SkyTower development has a prime location located along Lake Ontario. Local residents can quickly access places like:
- Harbourfront Centre and the Power Plant art gallery
- Sugar Beach
- Jack Layton Ferry Terminal/Toronto Islands
- George Brown Waterfront Campus
This tower are also located within walking distance of:
- Scotiabank Arena and Rogers Centre
- Financial District
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- Entertainment District
Due to its high walkability, this development has scored an excellent Walk Score of 88. This means errands can be completed without the need of a car.
The tower is also served by some of Toronto's best transportation. This has a lot to do with Union Station, located just 11 minutes away by foot. This transit hub provides access to:
- TTC Line 1 subway
- GO, VIA, and Amtrak trains
- Service to Pearson International Airport via the UP Express
- Regional bus service at the Union Station Bus Terminal
Other convenient transportation options available at this location include:
- Regional air service at Billy Bishop Airport
- 509 Harbourfront streetcar
- 510 Spadina streetcar
As a result of these many options, this location has earned a perfect Transit Score of 100.
Choose Your Pre-construction Project Before It’s Open To The Public
SkyTower Condo Developer
This developer is well-regarded builder of master-planned communities. They are known for their exclusive luxury condominium residences, retail and commercial developments. It is a Vancouver-based firm. It has extensive experience in design, development, and construction.
Read more about this developer.